· Apply the S88 standard to a production process
· Describe the functional design, architecture and main features of Aspen Production Record Manager
Configuring Aspen Production Record Manager Administrator
· Configure a new Batch database using the Aspen Production Record Manager Administrator
· Configure and create Automated Reports
· Implement Production Record Manager Security
· Workshop: Use the Aspen Production Record Manager Administrator to create a new batch area
· Workshop: Create batch characteristics and designators for an example application using the Production Record Manager Administrator
· Workshop: Use the Production Record Manager Administrator to create an Automated Report
· Workshop: Test Aspen Production Record Manager security features.
Configuring Batch Feed Application
· Create a Batch Conversion Utility (BCU) script.
· Verify and Schedule a BCU script
· Determine whether a script needs fine-tuning
· Modify a script to support sub-batch processing
· Workshop: Use the BCU Administrator to configure the headers for Unit Scripts.
· Workshop: Use the Aspen BCU Administrator to configure, verify, and save a Unit script
· Workshop: Use the Aspen BCU Administrator to schedule unit scripts
· Workshop: Modify and enhance the solutions to previous labs by implementing subbatch level processing.
Advanced Batch Configuration
· Become aware of the factors to consider when preparing to configure and use Aspen Production Record Manager Advanced tools and features
· Understand the purpose and method of each of the steps involved in configuring Aspen OpsKPI, Golden Batch Profiling, Calculated Characteristics, and Characteristic Publishing
· Be able to use the above-mentioned tools effectively to create charts, trends, reference profiles and calculations
· Be able to publish Batch characteristics
· Workshop: Use KPI Creation Wizard to create new KPI Tag and store within the Aspen InfoPlus.21.
· Workshop: Use Aspen Process Explorer to trend a KPI Tag. Add Comments to a KPI Record. View Radar Chart
· Workshop: Create a Batch Profile using the Batch Management Option in Aspen Process Explorer. View and monitor a process using the new Profile with the Batch Monitoring option in Aspen Process Explorer
· Workshop: Create a new Characteristic for Aspen Production Record Manager. Create a calculation that updates the characteristic. View the characteristic in a Batch
· Create an Ad-hoc BatchSPC Control Chart
· Describe the difference between Ad Hoc vs. Online BatchSPC Control Charts
· Choose between different types of Control Charts
· Create and configure a BatchSPC record
· Workshop: use Aspen Process Explorer to examine both Ad Hoc and Online BatchSPC charts.
· Workshop: Use the Aspen Production Record Manager Administrator tool, create a new SPC variable and display the resulting record in Aspen Process Explorer